Sunday, June 5, 2016

Big girls don't cry



I am pretty sure that growing up you were told "big ( girls/boys) don't cry".
But we do.
I think I cry more now than I used to when I was a kid. I cry for different reasons.
As an adult the reason for my tears are more complicated than before.
For example, I cry when I see someone I care about is crying and hurt.
I cry because I feel a physical pain.
I cry when I am frustrated about something.
I cry when I am angry.
Mostly though I cry watching tv shows/ movies and reading books. (which is a lot)

But I never cried because I was hungry.
I never cried because I felt unsafe.
I never cried because I had no home or shelter.
I never cried out of fear of someone hurting me.
and so on..

So I am thankful for that.
I remind myself that bad things happened but instead of living in the past talking about how this bad thing made me feel how I was hurt emotionally etc.. I think positively, you know why because I am 100% sure I can't change the past what is done is done.
So why live in the past why do we suffer by thinking about the past about the things that hurt us at one point.. ? pain will never go away those memories will always be there.

I don't like those people who overreact about things that happened in their life like it never happened before to any other person, and they start acting like a drama queen. They try to sink you in with their problems, which you can't solve so what is the point of talking about them... and complaining about every single bad thing that ever happened. why not counting the good things that happened too..
Why focusing on bad things..

Think positively! it really helps. I am not a life coach and I am not giving lessons on how to be positive. But always look at the bright side. I try doing that. Always reminding myself about the good things in my life when I feel down or sad.

When life sucks I keep myself busy, I watch tv shows, I hangout with my friends.. and there you go my mood changes even for just few hours.

I was told once that I am careless, that I don't care about things.. which is not true I care about a lot of things and a lot of things frustrate me and make me mad.. but the silly things that stop your world from going on don't affect me.
Not over thinking about them made me happier.
Thinking about all the good things in my life, made me appreciate it more.

Anyway if you are still reading this I hope you got my point, I was told that I suck at explaining things.


No comments:

Post a Comment