Sunday, May 29, 2016

But.. You are not German.


Heeey!


Hope you are excited for the Euro2016.
In case you did not noticed I am a Die Mannschaft fan !!

And it all started when I was a teen who had nothing to do and decided to watch the world cup.

It was 2002 and I remember I heard my family saying KSA will play so they were supporting them. But after the first goal by Klose I was cheering for Germany. It ended 8-0. I still remember all the goals!

Anyway after that, I started looking for all Mannschaft related news. I did not watch the other games but I did watch the final match and I felt sad when they lost. :(

Moving on 2006, I saw few games and I liked Bastian in addition to Klose and Kahn ! and Then Lahm and also they did not win! 3rd place that year. However I had access to internet so I started googling the players I liked and then I was introduced to FC Bayern !

After that I followed FC Bayern news watched few matches and I loved them. But I was not able to watch all the games.

Then it was 2010 and it was again the world cup, ( I missed the Euros so far btw) and Go Germany but they did not! however, I watched almost all the games and it was fun. Spain won the world Cup.

After that Spain won the Euro cup as well, and I watched most of the games too!

So you can say that by 2012 I was a true Mannschaft and FC Bayern Fan. This Year 2012 sucked for FC Bayern if you remember. I remember staying up late for the UCL final it sucked! I hate penalties.

After that game I told myself, Alyaa this next season you will watch all Bayern's Matches all games! this year will be better and it did! The year I never missed a Bayern game they won the Triple! 2012/2013!
( You are welcome by the way I think I was a good luck charm to them)

Then comes the world Cup 2014, which I remember all the people I know at least once told me " You are not German" especially when it was against Algeria. Some people told ,me you should support Algeria and cheer for them cuze they were Arab, and I was like " Deutschland uber alles" then they made Hitler and Nazi jokes .. but who care ! we won the world cup!!



You got the idea now, it all started with that day in which I decided to support KSA and ended up falling in love with Germany. Then fell in love with Bastian, Lahm which introduced me to Bayern.

( you see I was really sad when Bastian moved out of Bayern because he was the reason I even watched a Bayern match in the first place)

I know I am not German but I will always cheer for them no matter who they play against ! unless it is UAE !

And always will be a Bayern fan ! So Mia San Mia !

Also this Euro, Deutschland Slogan is Jeder Fuer Jeden which is all for one and one for all ! so use the hashtag when tweeting about Germany!!


<3

1 comment:

  1. t follow the front vehicle too closely so as to avoid
    frequent braking and acceleration. And that
    means that regular tire maintenance during a speedy oil change is one of the best ways to keep your automobile is operating
    in as safe a fashion as possible. That means
    that tires are still the some with the most important components of your respective
    vehicle.

    ReplyDelete