Thursday, January 11, 2018

This thing I hate about me






I was really hesitated if I should write about this
like what will be the point
it is a sad thing
not funny 
you guys probably will hate this 
here it goes  

OVERTHINKING 


So overthinking and I are in good relationship 
It started when I was pretty young and idiot with a big imagination
I can’t help it
The worse thing is that I don't only I think about things that happened 
My damn brain actually likes to imagine things that did not happen 
Let’s say I was about to do something !
 Okay like chill brain for now at least .. when it happens think about it
But no that bastard starts making up different scenarios about how that thing will go 
And obviously all of them are negative things
These things includes conversations, actions and every single thing that could happen  
And then next day nothing happens 
or what happens is totally okay no problems nothing
so i am like wtf brain you made me worry for hours  
Why you do this to me !?
 WHY!

After all of these years of this abusive relationship with my overthinking! 
I still can’t let it go! 
I can’t break up with it 
I tried but seriously it is hard! 
And with a brain like mine “a creative one” it is the worse 
 Most of my overthinking involves drama like it should be a movie or tv show..
 maybe a musical (that’s cooler)
These days overthinking also includes me overthinking about events or plans
 Like if we plan something for next week I will start thinking about things that might happen and ruin this plan! 
I am Not kidding who does that! 


Also we have a child, called worrying
I worry so damn much
 Sometimes, or let me say most of the times my worrying is unnecessary and pointless
  If i call someone and they don’t answer and they don’t call me back 
I begin to worry what if something happened to them
 what if they are mad at me (although i did nothing ) and then this power of worrying and overthinking destroys me slowly
I try remembering everything that I said
everything that happened 
to figure out if that person is mad at me
 until they call back and be like “ i was taking a nap” 

ugh ! 


So I worry and overthink
About everything 
I can't overcome this 
so damn you brain


I decided to do something about it though 
I keep saying I am too old for this! 
And this thing has been going on for too damn long time 
I decided not to overthink and worry with the help of my tv shows 
Basically keeping my brain busy with complicated tv shows 
Or just take a damn nap if i am tired. 
hmm this might work but I doubt it to be honest 

Anyway I am pretty sure you hated reading this 
cuze I hated writing it 
it is frustrating 



No comments:

Post a Comment