Monday, May 2, 2016

Heeey!

Hello,

whoever is bored enough to read my "could be pointless" blog. 

You probably know me from twitter, I tweet a lot. So most likely I forced people to check my blog. 

I love writing I used to do it a lot once upon a time. 
Some People told me I am good at it. Or maybe they were trying to be nice? 
Who knows you can later blame them If I suck at it.. 

Anyway I have few words to share which will be on my other blog for writing 
( YES you read it write I am going to have two blogs)
 I have a novel that I have been trying to write few years ago maybe by sharing first few chapters I will continue doing it. 
I am going to share whatever I wrote before. 
My grammar sucks so bare with me and feel free to correct me you grammar weirdos.

Anyway back to this blog. This will cover random things, like shows, events, movies, books, football.. whatever I think about worth sharing. 
I promise that at least I will post once a week. ( or more) 

Alyaa,, 



1 comment: